BY LISA MARIE BASILE
Luna Luna is seeking two new assistant editors/curators for our 1) Intersectional Feminism & 2) Lifestyle verticals. These magical, wonderful geniuses will help us curate new voices and diversify our content and contributor base.
Our assistant editor roles are flexible; we provide the opportunity to take creative liberty as it relates to your skills. So long as you sync with the brand, or you feel you can better the brand, we want to work with you.
It is vital that Luna Luna be home to a wide array of voices and identities. We want to provide a platform to underrepresented, marginalized, underprivileged and silenced voices.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us a note, a reason, a love letter, or your story. Please send specific ideas around how you can help us and how we can help you or support your vision. Be able to contribute 2 hours per week, volunteer (as all of our editorships are at this time). Communicative, social-media savvy people, please.
Also! We're seeking content for our special issue on RELATIONSHIPS & LOVE. Personal essays or features welcome. Video and photo welcome. Word count: 500-1200. Due March 1.
- Monogamy hardships
- Friendship hardships
- Positive LGBTQIA experiences
- Being single
- Race & romance / sex
- Disability & dating
- Race & friendship
- Dating in X location
- Essays on craft (writing about sex, teaching sex writing)
- LGBTQIA challenges (social, familial, romantic)
- Bisexuality challenges
- Polyamory & open relationships
- Sexual liberation
- History of sexual, platonic and romantic relationships in a culture/era (ex., a look at Victorian-era female friendship)
- Literary/cinema roundups that deal with the topics above
- Interviews with experts, artists, etc around the topics above