BY KAILEY TEDESCO
If you’re the type of person who breaks out your cider scented candles, pumpkin spice coffee, and hanging skeleton decorations on the first of August, this list is for you.
1. These Beetlejuice Inspired Mules from Unique Vintage
Actually, everything in Unique Vintage’s Halloween collection in amazing.
2. This Everyday Witch Hat from Diva and Noel
For your coven’s upcoming Equinox gathering.
3. This Fiery La Diabla Tote Bag from Valfre
Shout out to their La Luna tote as well!
4. The Moodiest of Floral Dresses from Die With Your Boots On
The description is literally poetry — swoon!
5. This Gorgeous Disembodied Hand Necklace from While Odin Sleeps
Why not keep your decorative body parts on your coffee tables and around your neck?
6. This Walpurgisnacht Tee from Bill Crisafi
For those times when it still feels like April in October.
Kailey Tedesco's books She Used to be on a Milk Carton (April Gloaming Publications) and These Ghosts of Mine, Siamese (Dancing Girl Press) are both forthcoming. She is the editor-in-chief of a Rag Queen Periodical and a performing member of the NYC Poetry Brothel. Her work has been nominated for the Pushcart Prize. You can find her poetry featured or forthcoming in Prelude, Prick of the Spindle, Bellevue Literary Review, Vanilla Sex Magazine, and more. For more information, please visit kaileytedesco.com.