Light Magic for Dark Times is fully-illustrated hard cover book by Luna Luna editor-in-chief Lisa Marie Basile (with a foreword by Kristen J. Sollée, founder of Slutist and author of Witches, Sluts, Feminists: Conjuring the Sex Positive).
It's based off of the Luna Luna tenets: that light and dark co-exist, and that you must truly inhabit one to experience the other.
This collection of inspired daily practices and rituals can be used to spark creativity, move through trauma, recover confidence, boost resilience, and make your own kind of magic.
It’s a modern, accessible grimoire for modern magic makers, rebels, witches and dreamers. (Oh, and you won’t need expensive tools to work with this book!)
Spells and practices in this book include:
- A binding spell to combat social burnout
- A seashell spell to protect a loved one or a group
- A lunar light ritual to welcome new beginnings
- A bathing ritual to heal from grief
- A morning tarot ritual for productive daily commutes
- A shadow play spell to confront difficult memories
- Everyday practices to help you find your own magic
- Throughout the book, you’ll also find illustrations, informative sidebars, and ideas for magical self-exploration.
The book is available for pre-order in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the U.K.
Pre-order the book:
BARNES & NOBLE
INDIGO BOOKS & MUSIC (CANADA)